Installing Gcam in Poco X3 is probably the best thing you can do to enhance your phone’s camera. Gcam installation is really easy to follow the steps given below to successfully install in your poco x3 smartphone:-
Firstly, download the required files from the end of this article.
After you have downloaded all required files let’s talk about the installation steps of Gcam on poco:-
- Install Gcam apk, don’t open it after installing.
- Create a new folder named “GCam” in internal storage.
- Inside the “Gcam” Folder, create another folder named “Configs7”.
- Then copy your “config7.xml” File to “Configs7” Folder.
- Then open Gcam apk that you installed and double tap on black screen near the “shutter button” Or the “button that makes you click photo”
- Then select your config file and that’s it.
P. S. – If your config file doesn’t show then you must have Mis-typed any of the folder names, correct that and you are good to go.